Choose your studio, apartment or penthouse at Morrison Yard.
Spacious residences fill the upper floors, positioned for harbor breezes and up-close bridge and city views never possible before. Custom built-in details are included throughout, from entryway benches to open shelving and deep closets, no detail has been left behind in your new home.
To offer choices of view, floor and location, the 379 apartment homes at Morrison Yard are designed in dozens of size and layout variations—each with its own porch or patio. Options range from studio apartments to three-bedroom suites.
Explore our apartment selections to experience Charleston living like you've never seen before. With custom features in each residence and spanning views available of the harbor, the city, or the bridge- your new home has it all.
In-home tech capabilities include high-speed internet, pre-wiring for your wall-mounted TV, and energy-efficient systems to reduce utility use and costs.
- Upgraded Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Entryway Bench and Shelving
- High-Speed Internet
- Pre-Wiring for Your TV
- Energy-Efficient Systems
Studios to Three-Bedroom Apartment HomesHarbor breezes and city views
Surfaces and finishes in the east tower at Morrison Yard are designed in a neutral palette of grays and whites paired with Hudson Valley Lighting fixtures, marbled ceramic tile in the bathrooms, deep closets and built-in shelving.
- Hudson Valley Lighting Fixtures
- Marbled Ceramic
- Deep Closets
- Built-In Shelving
In our west tower, residences and suites feature cabinetry and backsplash finishes in taupe and slate hues, extra-large pantry and linen closets with flat-panel doors, iron pendant lighting in the kitchen, and polished chrome fixtures and upgraded tile flooring in the bathrooms.
- Elevated hardware
- Dark cabinetry
- Concrete subfloor with soundproofing
With open, airy layouts and phenomenal bridge and harbor views, the penthouses at Morrison Yard are designed in the highest-level finishes. Extensive custom millwork, built-ins and cabinetry are found throughout, along with wood flooring, aged-brass hardware in the kitchen, and spa-level bathrooms with Waterworks fixtures. Each penthouse is also outfitted with a butler’s pantry that includes a bar sink, second refrigerator and additional counter and storage space.
- Blue cabinetry
- Top floor
- Butler's kitchen
- Half bathroom for guests
- Sprawling views
In the Yard and By the Pool
- Community tables and flexible gathering areas indoors and out, including social lounge areas with TVs for sports and movie watching
- Fitness classes, wine tastings, cookouts and other neighbor socials coordinated by the concierge team
- An open-air, saltwater pool overlooking Charleston’s Ravenel Bridge—with sundecks and cabanas, grilling stations, and TV viewing areas
- Places for sport and play, including a game room and regulation-sized Bocce court
Green and Clean
- 1.5 acres of outdoor courtyards—including a central green lawn
- Sustainable materials and design features in the living and parking areas, and a state–of–the–art stormwater system to filter rainwater before it reaches the marsh
- Solar power for many of the amenity features
- Valet trash and recycling collection
- A designated dog washing station and dog play park
Bridging the Charleston life.
Morrison Yard is much more than an apartment building. Set on five+ acres with first-floor shops and the new Morrison Yard-Offices next door, the mix of indoor and outdoor spaces and features include a bridge-side saltwater pool, expansive fitness center and yoga studio, regulation-sized bocce courts with river and marsh views, electric car charging stations and bicycle workshop and storage, mini parks and a central lawn. Plus, the Sky Club lounge with horizon-spanning views of Charleston and the harbor.
Morrison Yard amenities are designed to help residents to take full advantage of a riverside life in Charleston and North Morrison:
- Garage parking featuring 20 EV stations and bicycle "repair ad air" workshop and storage for over 250 bicycles
- Two-story lobby and lounge with a concierge station open daily to answer resident questions and greet guests
- Two mail rooms, each with package storage and a coffee bar
- High end restaurants, shops and services, just downstairs
- For anytime exercise, over 3,000-square-feet of stat-of-the-art fitness facilities, including a yoga studio and Technogym treadmills, ellipticals and strength equipment
Details to notice
- Original artwork by local and regional artists and artisans including Charleston-based artist Fletcher Williams, III, whose works showcase natural materials and a sense of place; and Carlton Simmons, whose modern ironwork is also displayed with works of his mentor and uncle, master blacksmith Philip Simmons, at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Curated furnishings, including Urban Electric lighting designed and bench-made in North Charleston, and custom signage by local manufacturer Bourne Group
- Self-serve coffee bars, iPhone charging stations, and stereo sound systems in lounge areas
- Elevator service to upper-floor apartment homes and the Sky Deck with adjoining lounge and fireplaces